* Estimated shipping rate for US 48 states. Final rate calculated at checkout.
|Home » |
Sustainable Agriculture: Greening the Global Food Supply
Includes recorded lectures by some of the world's most eminent biologists, many with combined audio, video, slides and transcripts.
A sampling of the session topics included on the DVD-ROM are:
1. Why Redefining Science Education is the Key to Enhancing the Public Understanding of Science
2. Biodiversity-friendly Agriculture: Why Scale Matters
3. From Transgenic Crops to Transgenic Pests: How Can AgBiotech Be Green?
4. Author Chris Mooney speaking about his book Unscientific America: How Scientific Illiteracy Threatens Our Future
5. Foodborne Diseases: The Continuing Public Health Challenge of Finding Problems
and Finding Solutions
6. Special Session: Science and Technology of Biofuels
7. Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security: The Wake-up Call for hange
8. Special Session: Agroecology of Biofuels
9. Cultivating Agricultural Landscapes for Ecosystem Services
10. Pollination Services, Sustainable Agriculture, and Your Lunch
11. The African Green Revolution Moves Forward
12. America's Agricultural Future: Soylent Green + 25
13. Panel Discussion: Professional Science Masters: Connecting to the Business Side of Science
Both MAC and PC compatible
Slides synchronized with video
Follow along with transcripts of the lectures